Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do I have a case against a Toyota dealer whose mechanic sabotage and vandalized my car?

on Aug 3, I had my car windows tinted!I watch this guy from beginning to the end tinting my car. After I tinted my car, I decided to take my car to Orlando Toyota to have a 15,000miles maintenance. Since my car just got tinted, I told 5 people not to roll down my windows because it just got tinted. When the mechanic get my car, I told him not to roll down my window and he got angry because it was written in the job order.When the car was on the lift, I went to see my car and he yelled at me that I'm not allowed by the lift.After my car was done, my car disappeared for 15minutes.After paying and left, I notice so many blade scratches in the mid console and other parts of interior.I went back to the Toyota dealer and got angry!When I got there, I checked my exterior paint and got bladed.I checked my tires and 1 of the tire cap cover replaced with plastic rubber.The carpet under the front seat pulled, roof trim pulled, etc.The Toyota of Orlando parts manager name Mr. Phelps thank me for reporting it and he stated that I don't need to call the police because he will order the mid console parts for free and buff my paint!After weeks of waiting, and after complaint to the better business bureau, the owner of Toyota of Orlando name Joe Siviglia stated that I am ban from his dealership due to my bad behavior and their lawyers are handling the case. These people are hypocrites, covering the details to save their es!Its normal for a person to get pissed after finding out their car just got vandalized! I even wrote to the better business bureau to let Toyota of Orlando investigate their security cameras since my car was gone for 15minutes!it's almost 2 months and nothing is done!Few days after the incident, my "maintenance required" warning lights came on and when I check the engine, the brake fluid was almost empty!Until now, the "maintenance required" warning light is still on!My question is, can I sue Toyota of Orlando for damages?no police were called and as evidence, I have the email letter also from Mr. Phelps the parts manager stating they will replace the parts in good faith, I am so angry at that mechanic!Do I have any case against them for damages and mind damages? Can anyone recommend me a good lawyer in the Orlando, FL area?

0 comments:

Post a Comment