Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Is this the end of our arrangement?(Will choose best answer asap)?

Since early last month, I've had a friend with benefits. We'd have once or twice a week, and we'd talk regularly. Last week I went to a guyfriend's house to cram for finals, and he didn't seem too happy about it. He started blowing me off, and eventually we stopped talking. I made an excuse to go over yesterday and try to patch things up. We didn't have , let alone do anything. We watched stupid videos, wrestled on his bed, and ended up having a long conversation about ourselves. When I left, I mentioned that we hadn't done anything (Usually when we're alone, we can't keep ourselves off each other). He said he hadn't been feeling like it and hugged me goodbye. Does this mean that our fwb is over?

0 comments:

Post a Comment